What is the EB-2 PERM?
The EB-2 PERM allows U.S. employers to sponsor employee green cards. Employers can attract top talent by offering a path to a green card.
Offering green card benefits incentivizes employee performance and helps your company stand out against competitors.
Invest in your employees and eliminate the need to renew visa applications.
The long-term benefits of a green card offers employees peace of mind so they can focus on work instead
Qualifying for the EB-2 PERM
There are two paths to qualifying for the EB-2 PERM
- A Master's degree or higher (PhD) OR the forgein equivalent
- A Bachelor's degree OR the forigen equivalent, PLUS five years of post-Bachelor progressive work experienc
Three of the following six criteria
- A related degree, diploma, or certificate from a university
- 10 years of related full-time experience
- A license of certification to practice relevant profession
- Salary that is above the 70th percentile
- Membership in a professional association
- Recognition by peers, government entities, and professional organizations
Another option: skip the PERM process with the National Importance Waiver
Your employee may qualify to skip the PERM process if their work has national importance
Start the EB-2 conversation today
Whether you’re an employer or an employee, take the next step today and chat with our team about the EB-2.Get Started