What is the Golden Visa
The UAE Golden visa is a long-term residence visa that allows global talent to live, work, and study in the UAE. Depending on your background, you may be offered the Golden visa for up to ten years.
Who qualifies for the Golden Visa
Entrepreneurs can qualify with a project worth 500,000 dirhams or more (as valued by a UAE auditor)
Individuals with outstanding specialized talent, such as:
- Creative people of culture and art
- Specialists in scientific fields
- Doctoral degree holders
- Specialists in the fields of engineering and science, such as
- Epidemiology and viruses
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Computer engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Software engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Genetics and biotechnology engineering
- Members and outstanding employees who have worked for international and regional organizations for a minimum of five years.
- Members and outstanding employees who have worked for civil associations and institutions of public interest for a minimum of five years.
- Individuals who have received an appreciation award from a local, regional or international organization that focuses on humanitarian work.
- Funders of humanitarian work provided that the value of the support does not fall below two million UAE dirhams or its equivalent.
- Medical assistants
- Lab technicians
Investing in public investments or real estate can also qualify you for the Golden visa.
Both high school students and university students can qualify for the Golden visa.